the CEP Group will be attending the Northern Virginia Postal Customer Council Annual PCC Day as a sponsor, September 24th.
A task force commissioned by President Trump to recommend steps to put the U.S. Postal Service on firmer financial footing finished drafting a report in August. The White House has reviewed the draft report, but decided to withhold it until after the mid-term elections. This year’s program features an Update on the presidential Postal Service task force, findings and how these results could affect 2019’s postal rates.
The program will include 6 educational/informational tracks for this event:
- Enterprise Payment System (EPS) – CAPS migration to the new system.
2. 2019 Postal Rates – Effect on proposed rate changes by the PRC – Update on the President’s Task Force review.
3. Informed Delivery – The rise of interactive mailing campaigns – business advantages.
4. Mail Design Professional – USPS regulations overview.
5. Drop shipment – Postage savings, expedited delivery, streamlined logistics.
6. Move Update requirements – effect on Mailer Scorecard.
In addition to the educational tracks the program will host special guest speakers from USPS headquarters, Vice President of Area Operations for the Capital Metro area, Linda Malone and District Manager for Northern Virginia, Jeffrey Becker.
This event will be held at the Marriott Hotel in Fairview Park – Falls Church, VA on Monday, September 24th, 2018 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For an individual consultation on the US Postal Service, international postal operators, and the Universal Postal Union (UPU), please contact us directly